Translate

Friday, September 13, 2019

Week of 9/9- 9/13

Week of 9/9- 9/13


September 9-13, 2019 Week 2

Next week:
Tuesday, September 17 @9:30- 10:30 AM NWEA Reading 
Thursday, September 19 @12:30- 1:30 PM NWEA Math
Friday, September 20 @ make up and completion

This week in Room 106 with the Pod Thinkers… (I selected a few I can statements.)

I can read in my seat for a minimum of 20 minutes or more.
I can explain what I read in my Just Right book.
I can find (edit) the mistakes in a sentence.
I can come to morning meeting, greeted my classmates, and participated (share) in the activity.
I can think Win-Win as oppose to lose-lose or lose- win.
I can synergize with my classmates. (We practiced lining up by birth month without talking.)
I can write a quick-write about best or worst birthday.
I can tell time to the nearest minute.
I can show elapsed time (time passed) using an open number sentence or a successful strategy.
I can round to the nearest ten.


Students benchmarked:  12 out of 24.
Final Three habits of Leader in Me were reviewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment