Translate

Monday, November 13, 2017

Camp 2017

Camp 2017



The weather was a little chilly; however, we enjoyed ourselves as well over obstacles and learned about nature while having a tad bit fun. Most students were dressed for the weather. Below is just a glimpse of our fun.


The balancing act

I think, I can, I think I can

Great form with archery


The weaving part of the High Ropes


The wobbly planks, Yikes

"Ms. Hubbard, I am not cold."


Wild wonders Tour: These imprints are a trip.

She's was ready to party.

"It's our last night here!"

Just two Puma Thinkers talking.

Learning a new line dance.

Kick ball chain

Watch me whip!

My first snow

Nature at it's best

Shelter building



We fit in our homemade shelter
Crafts and capture the flag

Zip lining and High Ropes

The Ladies were brave while the Men zipped away

Big Papa showed the boys courage

Look at me, I'm 20 feet in the air.


1 comment: