Translate

Friday, June 3, 2016

S.O.S. 5th Grade Mural

Fifth Grade Mural


Dear Parents,

S.O.S.  S.O.S. I am working on the 5th grade caring legacy mural and need help. I requested that the 5th teachers forward this to you in hopes of getting some assistance even for an hour or two. OnSaturday, June 11, I need to mount 96 leaves on the wall and would really appreciate help! I will be working from 10:00 am until it is done. No experience necessary. I need 2 or 3 people to help glue on the leaves and hand them to me when I'm on the ladder. Please help!!!


Place: Pattengill
Date: June 11, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM- until you have to leave
Who: Anyone interested in helping, no experience needed

Please contact me at hendricj@aaps.k12.mi.us if you can help.

Thank you so much,

Janice Hendrick, Art teacher, Pattengill

No comments:

Post a Comment